LIVE SUITE FLASH TOOL - DOWNLOAD
CUSTOM ROM BY FEZZFEST - DOWNLOAD
COSTAM ROM 4.0.3 Update 8.04.2012 - DOWNLOAD
COSTAM ROM 4.0.3 UPDATE 03.05.2012 - [DOWNLOAD]
COSTAM ROM 4.0.3 Update 12.06.2012 - [DOWNLOAD]
FUNBOOK BOOT LOGO - [DOWNLOAD]
FIRMWARES INSTAL FOR MICROMAX FUNBOOK
- Unplug the tablet from any power or USB connections, making sure there is at least 50% charge on the tablet.
- Start LiveSuite (may also be named LiveSuit) by double-clicking on LiveSuit.exe and then selecting the appropriate image (.IMG) file downloaded above. No need to click on any of the other buttons – just leave the program window open.
- Make sure tablet is powered OFF and not just in standby mode.
- Plug in the PC end of your USB cable
- Hold the Volume Up button down for about 10 seconds.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button and plug the USB cable into the tablet.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, start pressing the Power button 10 times repeatedly (this wakes it up) and you should hear an acknowledgment sound on your PC.
- You can now release all tablet buttons at this time.
- If this is the first time the tablet has been connected to this PC, Windows will prompt you to load the tablet’s USB Windows drivers. Go to Control Panel – Device Manager and locate “Unknown Device” under Other Devices. The proper drivers are in the LiveSuite folder under “usbdrivers”. Select either the 32-bit or the 64-bit drivers, depending on which version of Windows is installed on your PC.
- Once the drivers are installed, LiveSuite will prompt you asking if you want to “Mandatory Format”.
- Click OK to this prompt and again to the “Are you Sure” prompt .
- The flashing should start as indicated on the progress bar in LiveSuite.
- Wait for the flash to complete (approx 2 minutes), and then turn ON the tablet by tapping the Power button. Select Exit in LiveSuite at this time and then unplug the USB cable from the tablet (leave the PC end plugged in). (See note below *)
- *** You are finished!! ***